ALPINE SERENITY PROPERTY SUMMARY:
An easy 45 minute walk along the waterfront to downtown Queenstown, this pleasant townhouse is perched on an elevated site with stunning lake and mountains views. Start packing!
Alpine Village is a 5-minute drive from the centre of Queenstown or a scenic 45 minute stroll along the waterfront walkway. Close enough to take advantage of Queenstown’s legendary nightlife and outdoor pursuits, yet far enough away to relax and enjoy the serenity of the incredible landscape after a busy day of exploring. With the iconic café The Boatshed an easy 20 minute walk away, you’ll have everything you need.
The space has been purposefully crafted to maximise space in a very sought-after location. The home’s 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms are split over two levels – allowing privacy and a sense of retreat, everyone has their own space!
KITCHEN AND LIVING
The open plan layout of the kitchen and living allows the whole family to come together. With 2 hobs, an oven and a microwave, you can cook a simple dish to enjoy on the balcony or take a break from cooking and enjoy Queenstown’s many fine eateries
GARAGE AND EXTRAS
The garage provides internal access to the house. Conveniently, the third bedroom and ensuite lead off the garage, so there is a short commute to a warm shower after a busy day skiing or hiking.
The master bedroom includes an adjoining balcony with spectacular views – the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee. Both the master and 2nd bedroom have split Kings, so please ask our Reservations Team should you require singles for either of these two rooms. The third bedroom is on the lower level off the garage – perfect for privacy or a great spot for your adult child to come and go as they please without waking up the whole house!
Master bedroom = 1 x Split King with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and balcony access
Bedroom 2 = 1 x Split King
Bedroom 3 = 1 x Queen with ensuite on lower level off garage
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Secure garage with internal access plus 1 x off street parking
- Two balconies
- Unlimited WIFI
- Heat pump
• Spring Off peak September 1st – November 16th (Queenstown Marathon)
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) November 16th – April 30th (from Queenstown Marathon onwards)
• Autumn Off peak May 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional beds & linen may be available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
2 x King
1 x Queen
Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Tea Kettle, Dishwasher
Air Conditioning, Heat Pump, Washing Machine, Hair dryer, Unlimited WIFI
Balcony, Outdoor Shower