ALPINE LAKE VIEW STUDIO A SUMMARY:
Peace and tranquillity starts at Alpine Lake View, as you sit back on one of the balconies and hear the pristine waters of Lake Wakatipu lapping and revel in the Remarkables mountain range as your majestic backdrop. Your dream holiday starts here.
The more energetic can step down onto the Frankton walking track that runs alongside the apartment complex; you’ll also be well placed to jump onto Queenstown’s main artery (Frankton Road) to embark on Queenstown adventures, or sample an eatery following pre-dinner drinks on the balcony.
Presented in the genre of modern alpine, the Alpine Village hamlet captures the spirit of Queenstown. Alpine Lake View's contemporary, chocolate-and-vanilla themed interior is immaculate, comfortable and well finished.
KITCHEN AND LIVING:
The studio features a convenient kitchenette. You’ll be warm in the cooler months, enjoying good insulation and heating throughout.
Come summertime, simply open up the sliding doors to let in breezes off the water. You can simply walk out of bed and onto the balcony and bask in the mountain atmosphere with a hot coffee.
Studio = 1 x King (2 x Singles upon request)
- Outdoor furniture
- Off street parking
- Underfloor heating in bathroom
• Spring Off peak September 1st – November 16th (Queenstown Marathon)
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) November 16th – April 30th (from Queenstown Marathon onwards)
• Autumn Off peak May 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x King
Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster, Tea Kettle
Freeview TV, Flat screen TV(s), Hair dryer, Unlimited WIFI
Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Restaurants/Bars
Adventure Tourism Activities, Water Sports & Activities, Gondola (Skyline + Luge), Wine Trails, Spa + Pamper, Nature + Ecotourism, Family Fun + Entertainment
Balcony, Off street parking x 1, Outdoor Furniture, Walking trails, Walking, Hiking + Biking
Overlooking lake and mountains, Lakeside
Thoughts from Nick Hughes (gold coast, Australia)
Stayed 5 days ending 09 Mar 2019
WOW and Wow what a brilliant location for us to stay in Queenstown. Great for us having the option to use the kitchen in the morning to make breakfast and eat it on the balcony with that view was an absolute pleasure. Love every minute staying at Alpine Lake and appreciated the welcome phone call. will definitely be back to stay
Caitlin at Goodstays replied…
Thank you for choosing to book with us here at Goodstays and for taking the time to leave us a great review. It sounds like you had a lovely time in Queenstown and we're so glad to hear that you found this property so enjoyable, we still can't get over those views! It is always good to get customer feedback and we are happy to know that you appreciated your arrivals call, we aim for a smooth check in and it's great to know that this was the case for you. We can't wait to help you find further accommodation on that next visit. Kind Regards, Goodstays.